Crack the code of hospitality
Conversation topics will include:
1. How to make your startup seem bigger and more successful than it is
- Client press releases strategy
- Greater PR strategy / resource allocation
- Selling success: Case Studies and other ideas to prove you have the goods
2. Setting up for data driven marketing
- Analytics - syncing marketing analytics with sales analytics.
- What does reporting look like?
- Split testing elements on website
3. High Value Content Strategies with a low budget
- Email newsletter best practices
- Setting a content strategy/how to best leverage content
- How to get PR in the first place
- Why won't the NY Times cover my startup
ALICE is a cloud-based platform that unifies staff and guests to seamlessly handle any request - whether it's in-room dining or a broken AC unit. In practical terms...ALICE is a hotel staff's best friend! A tool that empowers them to be the best versions of themselves so they can be more efficient with their daily internal tasks and flawless in their guest service.
Ladder is a growth marketing agency that uses proprietary technology and data-driven strategy to increase ROI. Their team has spent millions of dollars and thousands of hours working with over 100 companies in New York and London.