The key to maintaining an active user acquisition and engagement rate is to offer your customers a positive experience.
About this workshop
Service Blueprint is a UX mapping technique to analyze the complete service process flow. It is based on a collaborative technique that displays the process’s functions above and below the line of visibility to the user. All backstage operations are documented and aligned to the User Experience in the front stage.
- Tech Founders
- Product Designers
- Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Company Executives
Participants will learn to:
- Include UX in your workflow by following a proven, user-centered design framework
- Have an understanding of the service process by mapping them into a clear visual representation
- Model service processes based on your user’s desired experience
- Iterate and discuss changes to the service process before implementing them
After this workshop participants will have:
- A map defining the interaction between your processes: (backstage, frontstage)
- A template to help you define opportunity areas
- A complete operational plan with prioritized and actionable items
- A bird-eye view of the gaps between your services that affect how your customers interact
Registration for events in our Advisor Workshop series is available to all members. Click here to join the 600+ travel innovators in our digital club.