The Member Services & Office Manager makes the Voyager Clubhouse an amazing place to work. This is a full-time, operational role that is essential to the success one of our core offerings, the Voyager Clubhouse, a 7,000 square foot coworking and event space in the Flatiron/Chelsea area of NYC that is home to over 25 startups and 70 members all focused on the future of the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry.
From organizing the logistics of our events, to managing inventory and vendor relationships, to interacting with startup founders, clients, and stakeholders, this position provides support to the entire Voyager team and the members of the community.
- Opening the office every morning
- Greeting, welcoming, engaging, and directing visitors in a way that makes them feel like they are on their first trip overseas.
- Maintain order and cleanliness throughout the day (resetting rooms and public areas)
- Manage facilities and operations such as quick fixes around the office, improvement projects and relationships with vendors
- Facilitate conference room bookings for members, sending calendar invites, making sure rooms are tidy
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access. Monitoring visitor check-ins, issuing key cards, monitoring freight elevator use.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain office efficiency by implementing office systems for organization of storage and digital files. Making suggestions for office policies to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for all supply ordering and maintenance within the monthly budget. Includes maintaining vendor relations.
- Event logistics and operations including updating appointment calendars, booking and setting up rooms, assisting with catering requests, creating Run-Of-Show documents, hosting guests.
- Manage member services and customer support for the Clubhouse members, including supporting the Community Manager in onboarding new members
- Organize the fun! Support Community Manager to coordinate happy hours and internal events for the team and community.
- Passion for travel and startup companies and culture. Affinity for technology.
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in operations or customer service
- Experience with information-technology systems, database management, Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge, is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented, and deadline driven
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with Voyager HQ's members, partners, and team