The Voyager HQ team is scaling up our offerings and communications and seeking an Intern / Guru / Team Member / Rockstar to come kick ass and take names.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, experienced team showing you how Voyager HQ has expanded into a community of over 800 members around the world and now works with some of the biggest players in the travel industry, including CheapOair, Amadeus, Booking.com, JetBlue, and more. Better yet, YOU’LL be a part of what we do next.
If you haven’t heard of us, Voyager HQ is the club for travel innovators connect startup founders, corporate partners, and investors in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry. Voyager HQ provides meaningful connections with the best and brightest in travel tech through the Voyager Clubhouse, our coworking and event space in NYC, along with shared resources and knowledge that the community brings together.
Are you passionate about travel, startups, marketing, and being a part of something new and exciting? If yes, then you should apply. Don’t let this ship sail, because we’re moving quickly.
You will be in the space working closely with every department and learning a ton about growing a small company in the process.
Projects & Learning Objectives
- Curate a content repository for social media
- Evergreen content curation, adhering to brand voice, monitoring social activity and engagement, reporting, A/B testing, keyword research
- Implement workflow to execute editorial calendar
- Marketing automation, templatizing workflows, project management, brand strategy
- Assist with outbound marketing campaign to member prospects
- Social media strategy, copywriting, CRM management
- Clean membership data
- Data management, email marketing, web design