Voyager HQ is launching the Travel Disruption Summit in April 2018, a one-day travel technology symposium focusing on trends and forecasts in travel, tourism, and hospitality innovation. The purpose of the event is to curate roundtable discussions around the topics that drive innovation forward in the travel industry.
We’re looking for a professional meeting/event producer to provide assistance to our team on a part-time basis in supervising and coordinating all aspects of the event from operations and logistics to sponsor and attendee relations.
- Assist in securing an event venue and managing negotiations with prospective venues
- Assistance with pre-event and onsite registration management (about 200 attendees)
- Liaising with speakers to communicate timing and location logistics
- Contract with vendors (AV, catering, etc)
- Sponsor logistics: materials, shipping, placement etc.
- Coordinate onsite setup with venue and partners
- Attend site inspections and event rehearsals
- Assist in coordinating show flow as well as supervising technical and production aspects
- Assist in creating event concepts and execution
Tasks do NOT include:
- Transportation/lodging for attendees or speakers
- Securing sponsorships
- Securing speakers or developing content
- Developing or managing event budget