Voyager HQ is scaling up and we’re seeking a Community Intern to come kick ass and take names!
If you haven’t heard of us, Voyager HQ is the club for travel innovators that connects startup founders, corporate partners, and investors in the travel industry. We provide meaningful connections with the best and brightest in travel tech making up 1,000 members around the world and our coworking and event space in NYC.
You’ll be directly working with our Community Manager and with brilliant startup founders day-to-day, but will also be working with every department and learning a ton about growing a small company in the process.
Are you passionate about travel, startups, technology and being a part of something new and exciting? If yes, then you should apply. The gig is 20 hours per week, so you can do it part-time, be in the space, and learn a ton in the process.
Projects and Learning Objectives:
- Perform Outbound digital member marketing
- Email marketing, content creation, social media, communications strategy, analytics, business development
- Planning, promotion and execution of social member events
- Event planning, event marketing, community engagement, operations/logistics
- Execute survey distribution and feedback analysis
- Reporting, email marketing, analytics, public relations, content creation
- Create and implement member onboarding and offboarding procedure
- Project management, operations, customer relations, community management
- Organize membership leads and desk leads database
- Business development, research, data management
- Coordinate Community Advisor onboarding and engagement
- Event planning, project management, marketing, database management
- Slack Community Engagement
- Content creation, communications strategy, community engagement, public relations