The Voyager HQ is seeking an Intern / Guru / Team Member / Rockstar to come kick ass and take names.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, experienced team showing you how Voyager HQ has expanded into a community of over 750 members around the world and now works with some of the biggest players in the travel industry, including CheapOair, Amadeus, Booking.com, JetBlue, and more. Better yet, YOU’LL be a part of what we do next.
This internship opportunity learns directly from the Managing Director about growing Voyager HQ’s business development and investment processes.
As a background, Voyager HQ is the club for travel innovators, connecting startup founders, corporate partners, and investors in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry. We provide meaningful connections with the best and brightest in travel tech in ways such as our coworking and event space in NYC, The Voyager Clubhouse, along with shared resources and knowledge that the community brings together.
Are you passionate about travel, startups, and being a part of something new and exciting? If yes, then you should apply. Don’t let this ship sail, because we’re moving quickly.
Projects & Learning Objectives
- Assist in CRM maintenance
- Sales process, marketing and sales automation tools, CRM management
- Find new business opportunities through sales research
- Sales research, sales prospecting, sales strategy
- Research investment firms to join the Voyager network
- Sales research, sales prospecting, investment strategy
- Assist with due diligence for Voyager Fund investments
- Investment strategy, resource allocation, business analysis
- Develop sponsorship decks
- Graphic design, copywriting, storytelling, pricing
- Generate sponsor, board, and consulting reports
- Reporting, analytic reporting, management and productivity techniques
- Assist in partner and sponsor account management
- Account Management, client relationships
- Create email templates and draft sales material
- Copywriting, sales tactics